Data Integration Specialist
DATA INTEGRATION SPECIALIST for RTW team
About the project
Our product Portfolio Management One – PM1 has been the technological leader in the area of wealth and asset management for 25 years. We serve global markets with clients in the UK, Germany, Switzerland, Monaco, Luxembourg, USA, Turkey, Bahrain, Singapore and Mexico, just to name a few.
Our team keeps growing thanks to 600+ corporate clients, including 4 of the largest banks in Europe. The partner companies include Oracle, London Stock-Exchange or PWC and many medium to small asset management offices. If you are familiar with the Gartner Magic Quadrant (ranking of global software solutions) – the PM1 was included 5 times amongst the best products on the planet. In 2019, we received IT Gala Award for Top Product in our homeland, Slovakia.
Typical tasks/ responsibilities:
- Development of custodian bank interface that process holdings, transactions and master data
- Development of order interfaces that allow placing trades against bank, brokers
- troubleshooting/solving of data processing issues
- Setup of new data connections and processing of initial-loads
- Oracle SQL and PL/SQL experience
- Business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, and creating/deploying solutions to clients
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to analyze and integrate data
- Fluent in English
Other tech stack used in the team:
- Git, Maven, Jenkins, Windows and Linux administration, Java
- In-depth technical and administrative knowledge of the capabilities and constraints of ETL (Export, Transform, and Load) products.
- Ability to critically review feature requests and make alternate proposals as warranted.
- Basic understanding of network and security protocols
- Knowledge of standard data formats such as Swift or FiX.
- Knowledge of financial products and their lifecycle
- Knowledge of banking processes