QA/Testing Specialist – automated testing
About the project:
Our product Portfolio Management One – PM1 has been the technological leader in the area of wealth and asset management for 25 years. We serve global markets with clients in the UK, Germany, Switzerland, Monaco, Luxembourg, USA, Turkey, Bahrain, Singapore and Mexico, just to name a few.
Our team keeps growing thanks to 600+ corporate clients, including 4 of the largest banks in Europe. The partner companies include Oracle, London Stock-Exchange or PWC and many medium to small asset management offices. If you are familiar with the Gartner Magic Quadrant (ranking of global software solutions) – the PM1 was included 5 times amongst the best products on the planet. In 2019, we received IT Gala Award for Top Product in our homeland, Slovakia.
- English written and spoken (min. B2)
- experience with testing, including automated testing 2-5 years
- ability to set up testing from scratch on a new project, new team
- ability to plan well, for yourself and for the team
- efficient communication with different types of people
- independent working and decision making
- plan and test a new feature for and application release, clarify the missing/unclear parts of specification with other teams
- maintain the testing scope and cover certain functional modules
- have a continuous overview of the manual and automated tests coverage
- coordinate work of a small group of testers, collaboration with IT analysts
- take part in the further development and improvement of automated tests, selection and evaluation of new technologies
JIRA, Selenium, Jenkins, SQL Developer
Professional development opportunities:
- Great colleagues with many years of testing experience, ready to advise
- Internal trainings on application, bugs, manual or automated testing
- Workshops on financial domains we work with
Final compensation depends on your experience, skills and results. It is possible to renegotiate it at any time after your start with our CEO.
For this role, it is approximately 1500 – 1900 EUR for a full-time employment. In case you significantly exceed our expectations, we are happy to discuss a higher starting salary.
You will enjoy here:
- very experienced colleagues and friendly team culture
- opportunities to change projects over time to learn new skills
- upmarket salary reflecting your skills, drive and experience
- education – financial support and time allowance
- designer office with a central location and parking
- Multisport card
- extra lunch allowance
- special features for cyclists – bike cage, showers and regular team bike trips
- working hours 9:30 to 15:30, the rest is flexible
- regular team and family events – St. Nicolaus Day, Children’s Day, Christmas party, skiing etc.